Catering for private parties & corporate events
Pappa Ciccia can cater your private parties, corporate events or business lunches.
We provide mouthwatering food and a reliable friendly service at competitive prices. Our canapes sizes are substantial ( at least 2/3 bites ) made with the very best ingredients. We take great pride in helping you make the right decisions for your event and all budgets are catered for.
- Full catering means we come to your house or venue, cook, serve and clean-up, leaving you and your guests to enjoy the event stress free
- Delivery only, we can also delivery the food and let you handle everything else.
Minimum order on canapes £100.00
4 choice selection ( 4 items each) £ 8.00 per person
6 choice selection ( 6 items each) £ 12.00 per person
8 choice selection (12 items each) £ 24.00 per person
- Garlic crostini with buffalo mozzarella with sun dried tomato & prawn crostini with caper & anchovy yogurt sauce (V)
- Arancini di risso – deep fried rice balls stuffed with mozzarella, red pepper & chilli (V) or ragu sauce
- Pollo Ripieno- skewer of chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella & sage, wrapped in Parma ham
- Meat balls with a spicy tomato dip
- Mini caprese skewers with mozzarella, cherry tomato, basil & olive (V)
- Bruschetta with garlic, tomato, olives and herbs
Full list of canapes for 2017 available on request
Main course dishes
- Delicious Beef or vegetarian lasagna £8.95 per person (available in oven proof dishes min 4 portions no max) these are generous portions 1 portion for a main course or 1 portion between 2 guests as a starter or with a few side dishes.
- Mouth watering Italian Salad platter on a base of mixed leaves with avocado, mozzarella and tomato £4.95 per person
- A stunning antipasto plater with parma ham, salami cured meats, mixed Italian cheeses, olives and grilled vegetables £5.95 per person
- Baskets of our own home made bread selection £2.00 per person
- Lots more dishes available on request
For advice or a quote on your event please email Shelly we are happy to help and recommend you can also text or call 07956970258 if you have an urgent request.
For a short view click here
May 2017 Business lunch meeting
Many thanks to Pappa Ciccia for assisting with catering for our recent
works training day in London. We were grateful to Shelly for helping us to
decide on a menu and quantities, especially when we kept changing our
minds. We got there in the end and the food arrived as promised exactly on
time and was thoroughly enjoyed. The authentic thin crust pizzas was a
great hit and the Italian salad was bellissmo!’. We wouldn’t hesitate to
Sarah Brown, Fulham
March 2017, 24 hours notice church hall event
Thanks again so much. There was left over to feed my kids and my two helpers kids – no one wanted to cook that night. Everyone was saying how delicious it was and you will be pleased I did not take the credit – told them where it came from.
The bread, OMG is so so delicious! How come I never had it before?
See you soon and thanks for saving my bacon.
Jan 17, Last minute 21st birthday Putney
My daughter decided to have a last minute supper for girlfriends for her 21st birthday at her brother’s flat in London. Seventeen guests on the 4th January with 24 hours’ notice and I was feeling stressed! I found Pappa Ciccia on the internet and noted the excellent reviews. I emailed Shelly and she came back with a delicious full menu. We spoke and she immediately tailored the menu to suit our budget. The food arrived on time, was delicious and looked fabulous. I highly recommend Pappa Ciccia.
Thank you to the team for catering for my special birthday boat celebrations on Saturday! Amazing food – empty platters all round! Yummy!! ( Nikki ordered canapes, antipasto & salad for her boat party the food was delivered to Putney Pier )
Melenie, Putney SW15
Nov 16, Home catering Fulham
Spaghetti vongole and focaccia for 14 guests delivered, customer said “It was amazing! Everyone thought so. Thank you so much”
Jun 16, Batmisfa adults and children at Sheen Lane Centre
Thank you for making the most gorgeous food for our party of 130! Everyone raved about the food, even our pickiest gluten free guests. Thanks for coming early to setup – everything looked gorgeous and your staff were attentive and professional. I will definitely be using Pappa Ciccia again for our catering needs.
May 15, 60th birthday party in a school Hall Fulham
Dear Shelly (Tino and Matteo),
Thank you so much for the most spectacular evening on Saturday. People have been texting Alex, thanking her for a wonderful party, and they all speak highly about the beautiful atmosphere in the room and the delicious food. You were brilliant and we truly appreciate the efforts you went to in providing us with an amazing event.
Bill (and Alex)
Mar 15 Fulham
Thanks to Pappa Ciccia’s delicious and beautifully presented canapés I was able to arrive within 5 minutes of my guests, slip into a dress post work, and give a very happy and successful party. Shelly & Tino were very flexible, changing the time of arrival for the canapés at the last minute, as I was stuck in traffic and very stressed, but much less so thanks to PC.
Emma Willis MBE