Group Bookings & Parties
Book your Christmas Party now
Have a party in Fulham with Pappa Ciccia
Excellent Group Menus
Our Group menus are tailored to the needs of large and small groups, absolutely delicious and competitively priced.
KIDS PARTIES ARE SUSPENDED TILL JANUARY 2018 For Children’s Pizza Parties, please visit our Kids Party page
For all other Parties…
Pappa Ciccia 41 Fulham High Street is the perfect venue situated only 5 minutes from Putney Bridge tube station.
- This is the larger of our two Fulham restaurants more suited to group bookings.
- Trattoria style, serving pizzas, pasta, salads and seafood dishes
- Open 7 days a week.
- We can accommodate up to 40 diners in the rear area and 60 diners over all.
- Informal, Child friendly with wheelchair access. Also outside dining
Click here to see our Set party Menu.
Group Bookings Terms & Conditions
- On confirmation of your reservation you will be required to pay a deposit of £10 per person. This can be paid by credit card over the phone or in person and will be deducted from your bill on the evening of your booking.
- Please let us know of any changes in guest number ASAP.
- Any changes in numbers must be made ideally within 7 days of the original booking.
- Your booking is not complete and legally binding with Pappa Ciccia until such time as you have received a confirmatory email accepting your booking.
- If you wish to cancel your booking please contact the Restaurant directly by phone.
- Failure to arrive at Pappa Ciccia at the reserved time may result in you being charged a “no-show” fee by Pappa Ciccia.
- The decision whether to debit your card with a cancellation fee or “no-show” fee is entirely at the discretion of the Pappa Ciccia -The cancellation fee is £10 per person.
- Please bear in mind we are a family owned business and last minute cancelations can sometimes be detrimental to the evening’s business as we cannot then fill the seats that were reserved for your party.
We hope you have a wonderful evening and please know your custom and feed-back are very much appreciated.
This popular group cooks “by far the best pizza” in Fulham and Putney – they’re even “great reheated the next day”. An “exceptionally good tagliatelle nero con vongole” also wins plaudits, while the BYO policy keeps bills in check. 2017
“Outstanding pizza (crispy and doughy without being burnt)” is a highlight of the “tasty, traditional Italian fare, in generous portions” at these BYO spots in Fulham – “for the price you pay, the food’s extremely good”. hardens 2016
Well worth every penny… Their faultless food and friendly. Not just a massive serving, the pizza here is perfect!
Matteo was extremely accommodating with so many of us & everything was perfect….
Thank you so so much to you, & Matteo & his team who were all great, very polite & kind of them to put up with all of us, of all ages! We will definitely be coming back.